Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Question for Bro. Rob

Hey brother, I wanted to ask, can we create our own blogs on here? For instance, if we are discussing poetry in class and you don't have a homework for us could we write our own poetry and express our own thoughts on the blog? Of course, rules still stand, with its appropriatness. But i was just wondering. The reason i posted it on here was to see other peoples comments and to see if you would consider. I hope its not trouble, you're of course the executive decision. So with that, I'll see you all in class.

-Pat

6 comments:

MC-Devitt said...

Ill second the motion

B-Hilz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-Hilz said...

I agree with Pat and back his idea.

Tom Shiels said...

yea i agree that would be cool to have.

Rob Peach said...

Pat and Co.,

I don't see why or how this would be a problem. In fact, you have my full support as long, as you say, Pat, the subject matter and material remains appropriate and within the boundaries of discussion on literature or is specifically related to creative expression of thought and word in prose or poetry.

BRob

Phil said...

i have a picture too